Slattery is thrilled to have twelve of our projects shortlisted for the Australian Institute of Architects’ 2020 Victorian Architecture Awards.
The nominated projects that Slattery provided quantity surveying and cost management services for include:
- St Collins Lane | ARM Architecture (Commercial Architecture)
- Monash University Chancellery | ARM Architecture (Educational Architecture, Interior Architecture & COLORBOND® Award for Steel Architecture)
- Monash University Ian Potter Centre for Performing Arts | Peter Elliott Architecture + Urban Design (Educational Architecture & Melbourne Prize)
- The Ian Potter Southbank Centre | John Wardle Architects (Educational Architecture & Interior Architecture)
- UOM Southbank End of Trip | Searle x Waldron Architecture (Educational Architecture)
- RMIT Capitol Theatre | Six Degrees Architects (Educational Architecture, Heritage Architecture & Interior Architecture)
- University of Melbourne Old Quad | Lovell Chen (Sustainable Architecture)
- Trades Hall, Victoria | Lovell Chen (Heritage Architecture)
- Regent Theatre, Melbourne | Lovell Chen (Heritage Architecture)
- Penguin Parade Visitor Centre | TERROIR (Interior Architecture, Public Architecture & Regional Prize)
- Gandel Wing, Cabrini Malvern | Bates Smart (Public Architecture)
- Parks Victoria Albert Park Office and Depot | Harrison and White with Archier (Public Architecture)
Slattery is pleased to see these outstanding results which are a real testament to our commitment to achieving excellent design outcomes.
Congratulations to all the Architects involved in the awards.
For the full list of nominations, please click here.