Western Sydney Airport, SSTOM PPP
Formerly known as Sydney Metro Greater West, the Western Sydney Airport Line will be a new metro rail line run from St Marys on the existing T1 heavy rail line to the Western Sydney Aerotropolis near Bringelly, via Western Sydney Airport (WSA).
The six stations proposed for the line will be located at:
- St Marys
- Orchard Hills
- Airport Business Park
- Airport Terminal
- Western Sydney Aerotropolis
The scope of the Stations, Systems, Trains, Operations and Maintenance (SSTOM) package comprises:
- provision of private equity in the delivery of the package
- construction of the six new stations
- installation of tracks, signalling, mechanical and electrical systems
- supplying new driverless trains
- construction of stabling and maintenance facility at Orchard Hills
- operation and maintenance of the line and its assets
Slattery has been appointed to provide independent cost advice for the construction of the stations and stabling facilities. The Western Sydney Airport line will be procured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP).