Congratulations to all the finalists short-listed for the 2019 Property Council of Australia/ Rider Levett Bucknall Innovation & Excellence Awards. These awards promote excellence in design and innovation in the built environment.
Slattery is delighted to see the following projects nominated as finalists, for which we provided cost management services to:
- Barwon Water HQ nominated by GHD Woodhead for Barwon Water – Award for Best Sustainable Development Existing Buildings and Award for Best Workplace Project
- Empire Melbourne nominated by PDS Group – Award for Best Residential Development
- Banksia, NewQuay nominated by MAB Corporation – Award for Best Residential Development and Best Sustainable Development Existing Building
- Juanita Nielson Community Centre nominated by Growthbuilt for City of Sydney – Award for Best Heritage Development
- One Flintoff nominated by Banyule City Council- Award for Best Public Building
- Central Park nominated by Barbara Flynn for Frasers Property Australia – Award for Development Innovation
- Cirque nominated by Stirling Capital – Award for Development Innovation
- SuiteX nominated by Dexus – Award for Project Innovation
For a full list of the finalists in the 2019 Awards, please click here.