Slattery is thrilled to have six of our projects shortlisted as nominations for the Australian Institute of Architects’ 2019 Victorian Architecture Awards.
The nominated projects that Slattery provided quantity surveying and cost management services for include:
- Parliament of Victoria Members’ Annexe by Peter Elliott Architecture and Urban Design, shortlisted for Public Architecture, Urban Design, Heritage, Interior Architecture, Sustainable Architecture Awards and the Melbourne Prize
- Buxton Contemporary by Fender Katsalidis for Public Architecture
- Moot Court Learning Precinct for the Monash Faculty of Law by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects for Educational Architecture
- Prahran High School by Gray Puksand for Educational Architecture
- Port of Sale by FJMT for Public Architecture and Regional Prize
- Rivergum Residential Treatment Centre by Guymer Bailey Architects for Sustainable Architecture
Congratulations to all the architects involved in the awards, Slattery is pleased to see these outstanding results.
For the full list of the nominations, please click here.